NEA, has provided planning services for “Areas in Need of Redevelopment”, “Areas in Need of Rehabilitation” and has produced multiple Redevelopment Plans.
In addition, NEA has provided consistent municipal review tasks for long-term redevelopment projects. We serve as planners to planning and zoning boards in Bergen, Hudson and Union Counties and on nightly basis representing municipal planning concerns.
- • Rutherford: Agnew Place – area in need of redevelopment study
- • Kearny: Passaic Avenue – redevelopment plan
- • Rockleigh – housing element plan
- • Wallington – vacant land use analysis
- • Roselle Park – redevelopment plan I Westfield Avenue
- • Master Plans
- • Zoning Ordinance Revisions
We also help clients to prepare the necessary applications and documents, and are able to provide expert representation on behalf of applicants to obtain required approvals from regulatory bodies.
In addition, we serve as municipal planners, working with communities on ordinance revisions, creations, master planning and affordable housing components.